Business education that matters.
Built under the ‘anti-fragility’ paradigm, we run ISOM Business School – International School of Management to deliver executive-training programmes designed in close cooperation with the industry.
The H2020 Masterclass
The H2020 Masterclass is a landmark, hands-on, participant-centred, 2-day bootcamp providing participants with the knowledge and insights to develop winning proposals for the EU's Horizon 2020 Calls. It is organised in cooperation with New Frontier Services.
- H2020 Masterclass - Concentration Mobility, Energy & ICT (Brussels, 3-4 March 2016): Download information brochure
- H2020 Masterclass - Concentration Transport & Energy (Brussels, 12-13 November 2015)
- H2020 Masterclass - Concentration Transport & Energy (Brussels, 11-12 June 2015)
The School also designs tailor-made programmes addressing sector-specific challenges.
- Advanced Course on Communication during Food Crises (Brussels, Belgium, 1-4 September 2015)
- Advanced Course on Risk Management in the EU Food Sector (Brussels, Belgium, 23-27 March 2015)
- Practical tips for the internationalisation of SMEs (Alicante, Spain, 24 October 2014)
- Start-Up Financing (Webinar, 27 February 2014)
- The CANVAS Model (Webinar, 27 November 2013)
- Practical tips for the internationalisation of SMEs (Webinar, 30 October 2013)